Make Landscaping Easy With Professional Sod Delivery Services
Sod delivery services can make 2015 the year you finally get the lawn of your dreams. That’s because sod offers several advantages when compared to planting with grass seed. With sod, you can expect the following benefits:
- An instant makeover. Sod instantly transforms bare, barren ground into a lush, beautiful piece of property you’ll be proud to own. Compare this to grass seed, which can take weeks to start rolling.
- Less watering. When you start with grass seed, be prepared to water four or more times a day, especially when the lawn is first getting established. And you’d better hope that dry weather conditions don’t lead to watering restrictions in your area, otherwise all your work could end up for nothing. With sod, you won’t have to worry about excessive watering.
- More time to enjoy spring and summer activities. With professional sod delivery, you can have your new lawn delivered today and be playing volleyball, horseshoes, or other fun family games on it in as little as 24 to 48 hours. Compare this with using grass seed, which requires lots of patience and foregoing the warm weather recreation you enjoy.
- Long-term benefits. Sod is not only easier to get established, it continues to offer advantages down the road. For example, a sod lawn absorbs and retains water better than one grown straight from seed.
- More flexibility. With the mild weather around San Antonio, you can get your sod delivery services scheduled early in the season. Compare this with starting a lawn from seed, which is usually best done in the fall.
- Less fertilization. Sod requires less fertilization and fewer chemical treatments to look its best. Seeded lawns, on the other hand, can be very labor and material-intensive, taking more money out of your pocket as the years go by.
Ultimate Construction can provide you with the sod lawn of your dreams. Call us today to find out more about our sod delivery services. We look forward to hearing from you.