Why You Should Let Ultimate Construction Handle Your Spring Sod Delivery
At Ultimate Construction, we’re pros when it comes to sod delivery and installation. If you want to have a lush, green, beautiful lawn, one that will be the envy of your neighborhood, then you can’t go wrong when you choose Ultimate Construction. Here’s a breakdown of how we handle the sod delivery and installation process:
- We’ll start by measuring the size of your yard. This will tell us the total square footage of sod to order.
- If necessary, we will remove existing grass. To do so, we may use any number of methods, depending on what’s best in your case.
- We’ll prepare your site for sod delivery by removing rocks, stones, and other debris.
- Next, we’ll grade your property to ensure proper drainage and avoid low-lying areas where water may pool.
- Then we’ll add any necessary soil amendments to ensure your new lawn thrives. We may add topsoil, fertilizer, lime, or other products, depending on your individual needs.
- We will tamp the soil to create an even, uniform surface that will be ideal for sod delivery and installation.
- When the day comes to install your new lawn, we will lay out the new grass in tight-fitting joints, making sure there are no gaps or overlapping spaces. We’ll use special equipment to precisely layer the sod around features such as flowerbeds, trees, and bushes.
- After the sod is in place, will use a sod roller to smooth out bumps and remove air pockets. This will ensure good contact with the underlying soil.
- The last step is to give your new lawn a good soaking. Your fresh sod will then be ready to flourish in the warm Texas sun.
Besides sod delivery and installation, we also do all types of construction-related work. Our prices are fair and our work is guaranteed. So call us today for your free quote.